Early Intervention Programme
Help your employees manage their pain and discomfort promptly before it becomes a bigger issue and requires time off work. The Early Intervention (EI) Programme is your simple answer to effectively manage musculoskeletal issues impacting your workforce.
WHY EARLY INTERVENTION?
- Acting quickly when an employee has a musculoskeletal issue can help them remain at work and return to full fitness sooner.
- EI Programmes significantly reduce workplace costs resulting from pain, discomfort or injury and related absenteeism.
- The Programme enables a direct referral to a physiotherapist who are the experts in managing musculoskeletal conditions.
- Improves your employee’s health and well-being.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A simple online Managers Booking Form will initiate the EI Programme for your employee. Our team will contact the employee or manager to arrange an appointment, and an initial assessment with a physio will be scheduled, all within 24 hours in most cases. We will keep you up-to-date along the way and provide a written report, so you have all the details you need to support your employee at work while they rehabilitate. In most cases 1-3 sessions of physio are all that is needed.
The Programme includes a Case Manager as your single point of contact for issues and management of care.
The Case Manager will assist with:
- Triaging referrals when appropriate to prevent unnecessary treatment costs.
- Identifying potential issues with return to work.
- Reporting and feedback to support your employee’s rehabilitation at work.
- Assisting with a management plan if the condition is unresolved within the scope of the programme.
- Liaising with ACC or third party advisors regarding ACC claims when required.
NATIONWIDE SERVICE PROVISION
We are able to provide national coverage through our own Habit Rehabilitation clinics and a long-standing reliable network of sub-contractors.
Having this comprehensive network means:
- A seamless and consistent approach to EI across your business.
- Simple online booking system.
- Centralised invoicing model.
- Access to our national network of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Nurses to provide appropriate services to employees.