Resolve - Early Intervention
Help your employees manage their pain and discomfort promptly before it becomes a bigger issue and requires time off work. The Resolve - Early Intervention (EI) Programme is your simple answer to effectively manage musculoskeletal issues impacting your workforce.
WHY EARLY INTERVENTION?
- Acting quickly when an employee has a musculoskeletal issue can help them remain at work and return to full fitness sooner.
- Resolve EI Programmes significantly reduce workplace costs resulting from pain, discomfort or injury and related absenteeism.
- The Programme enables a direct referral to a physiotherapist who are the experts in managing musculoskeletal conditions.
- Improves your employee’s health and well-being.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A simple online Managers Booking Form will initiate the Resolve EI Programme for your employee. Our team will contact the employee or manager to arrange an appointment, and an initial assessment with a physio will be scheduled, all within 24 hours in most cases. We will keep you up-to-date along the way and provide a written report, so you have all the details you need to support your employee at work while they rehabilitate. In most cases 1-3 sessions of physio are all that is needed.
The Programme includes a Case Manager as your single point of contact for issues and management of care.
The Case Manager will assist with:
- Triaging referrals when appropriate to prevent unnecessary treatment costs.
- Identifying potential issues with return to work.
- Reporting and feedback to support your employee’s rehabilitation at work.
- Assisting with a management plan if the condition is unresolved within the scope of the programme.
- Liaising with ACC or third party advisors regarding ACC claims when required.
NATIONWIDE SERVICE PROVISION
We are able to provide national coverage through our own Habit Rehabilitation clinics and a long-standing reliable network of sub-contractors.
Having this comprehensive network means:
- A seamless and consistent approach to EI across your business.
- Simple online booking system.
- Centralised invoicing model.
- Access to our national network of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Nurses to provide appropriate services to employees.